he was born in russia, but move to the united states when he was 3. his family left russia when it was still the soviet union so they had to forefit citizenship to come here which means he doesnt have citizenship in any country. he has perminent residency in the us, but i want him to get citizenship. what do we do?

Tagged with:

Filed under: Uncategorizedamerican citizenship

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!