I came to U.S. almost 4 years. I have a green card and my husband is an America citizen. Is it possible my mother to come to U.S. to visit me? Where and how can I apply for it? I live in South Orange County of California. Thanks!
It would be great if you can provide a link or phone number that I may contact to. Thanks a lot.

Tagged with:

Filed under: Uncategorized

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!