Hi i married a US citizen, i am going through the naturalization process and soon will be sworn and become an US citizen. I was wondering when I am a US citizen am i able to petition my mom(from Sweden) to become a US citizen? Can i petition asap when i am a US citizen? Can i have my mom come over to the US and change her staus(like i did when my husband and I got married)? What are my options, thank you.

Tagged with:

Filed under: Uncategorized

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!