I have been with my boyfriend for about 5 years now. We have lived in South Korea(His home country) and Canada together for much time now. To follow my career more and his studies, we are looking into moving back to the states (My home country).

Since we are in love, I wonder if we get married or file a civil union in a recognized state, will the federal government help us by granting him citizenship or permanent residency? If so, what is the process to go about this? If not so, does anyone have any other advice?

Tagged with:

Filed under: Uncategorized

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!